Monday, February 06, 2006

Pray for fortitude and against distraction

On Wednesday I'm going on a trip around the world.  I'll post more details on my blog (RichDrama.com/NewsBlog) soon, but I wanted to give you a couple of specific prayer requests:

Endurance and that I'll be able to stay on top of all the prep details for FireOffBroadway.

I'll be performing for a college on Wednesday for their chapel.  Chapels are notoriously filled with students doing their homework and catching up on lost sleep.  Please pray that the work will capture their attention and their imagination.  Pray for salvation for any who don't know the Lord.  Pray for many to sign up for MasterWorks (MasterWorksFestival.org). 

Pray for many on the trip as a whole to sponsor kids through Compassion (RichDrama.com/Compassion).  Compassion has agreed to cover the tickets for an inner city child and two companions for every child sponsored between now and the end of our FireOffBroadway run.

Thank you SO much for your prayers!

If you have any friends near New York City, please tell them about the Off-Broadway run of my play about Eric Liddell and Roger Nelson's play about John Wesley: FireOffBroadway.com.

In Christ Alone,

Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home