John Kirby is on board!
He caught the vision and is very excited about what we're doing at MasterWorks. Please lift him up as he prepares to leave for the Philippines to coach some of their best actors.
The Drama Desk guy called me back. If any of you happen to be online, I'm going to return his call at 4pm EST, so I appreciate you lifting me up.
Thanks!
In Christ alone,
Rich
7:56
I just got a voice mail from John Kirby, who has been the acting coach for Jim Caviezel on a number of his films. He was also a coach on the latest Narnia film. He's interested in teaching a master class at MasterWorks. I'm going to call him back right now, so if any of you are online, please lift me up. Pray for God's will to be done in this and for him to be willing to do it for what we're able to offer.
Thanks!
In Christ alone,
Rich

1 Comments:
Golly, I'm sooo excited!!! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home