Drama Desk Voters on their way
Thanks for your prayers. We're online for inviting Drama Desk Voters. Appreciate your prayers as listed below.
1/19
The Drama Desk guy called me back. If any of you happen to be online, I'm going to return his call at 4pm EST on Friday, so I appreciate you lifting me up.
1/17
I was just called for a morning audition (I'm going to cluck like a chicken), so I'll call the fellow at the Drama Desk Awards at 2:30pm EST.
Thanks for your prayers.
In Christ alone,
Rich
5:03pm
The National Catholic Reporter is going to do an article on our Off-Broadway run (FireOffBroadway.com).
I just put the play in the mail. Please pray it arrives safely, that her write-up is positive, and that it attracts many. Pray that it will help parlay into more articles so that as many as possible can experience the powerful messages each play has to offer.
Also, the writer is a voter for the Drama Desk Awards. She gave me the number of the fellow who sends invitation materials to all the voters. I'm going to call him tomorrow at 10:30am EST. Please pray as you can between now and then, and if any can set an alarm for 10:30 I'd be grateful. Pray for favor, that each voter would turn out in a favorable disposition, and for a nomination &/or win for acting, writing &/or lighting. I want G-d to use these plays to reach beyond the churched, and any attention at the Drama Desk Awards would help open bigger doors.
Thanks so much for partnering in prayer on this endeavor!
In Christ alone,
Rich
Rich Swingle
@ The Helen Hayes Theatre
240 W 44th St, Ste 7
New York, NY 10036
RichDrama.com

1 Comments:
I left a message. Thanks for your prayers. I'll call him again in a week if I haven't heard from him.
Post a Comment
<< Home