Over a foot
We received over a foot of snow here in Washingtonville, NY, where I'll be performing Views of the Manger tonight at 7:30. Pray for wisdom for the church as they decided whether or not to call it off. Right now the sky is almost completely clear, as are the roads. I'm sure we'll be fine, but now I'd appreciate your prayers that God draw those that need to see it. The pastor is expecting a lot of pre-believers, so pray that the Lord use my little play to plant seeds, water those that have been planted, and harvest those that are ready...even under a foot of snow!12/8 4:44 (this post didn't broadcast)
I'm driving (that's Manhattan traffic for you!) up to Washingtonville (RichDrama.com/Itinerary) a day early because a blizzard is predicted for tonight. They're expecting 5-7". Pray for God to be glorified and for ministry to go forth!
In Christ alone,
Rich

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home