Monday, August 22, 2005

Seeking intercessors

On Friday I'm heading up to the Toronto area to perform The Revelation and direct at the Salvation Army's Territorial School of Music and Gospel Arts.  Last year a revival broke out in a really significant way.  You can read about it here.

I'm looking for intercessors to pray for the students I'll have in the main drama group as well as for the students that will decide upon arrival to join my elective: enacted prayer.  We'll be taking real prayer requests in many of the chapel services and enacting them as real prayers.  We saw amazing answers at MasterWorks, and I can't wait to see how God uses it, when it's a part of the fabric of the whole week.

Throughout this week please pray that the correct students would sign up for both tracks.

If you respond that you'd like to be an intercessor I'll get you a student's name and email as soon as I have the list.

In Christ alone,
Rich

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Irene said...

Do count me in on this! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home