The Veil of Purity
For my devotions at MasterWorks I've taught the students how to put on the full armor of God (Ephesians 6).
Now I'm doing a teaching that one of my pastors developed that looks at Proverbs 31 in the same light. It assigns 1st century clothing to some of the elements of the Proverbs 31 woman (though I'll point out that each of these elements was worn by men as well).
Tomorrow (6/24) I'm going to talk about the veil of purity and the jewelry of his worth (Yes, men wore jewelry back then and Moses wore a veil each time he came down from the mt.). After I set down some teaching I'd like to break up the group by gender and discuss issues of personal purity and what kinds of roles we should and shouldn't take as believing artists.
Please lift us up as we approach this crucial topic with fear and trembling.
In Christ alone,
Rich
Rich & Joyce Swingle
@ the Helen Hayes Theatre
240 West 44th St., Ste. 7
New York, NY 10036
RichDrama.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home