Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Day 2 of selection

They added quite a few to the pool, but the judge said almost everyone met
with her to explain why they couldn't be here six weeks. I had lunch with a
friend who's on a 2 month trial! Let's pray if I do get on it doesn't get extended.

I just dodged the first round of questioning by the lawyers.

The following is a prayer from one of my pastors, Linda Warren:

I am praying that God's will be done in this matter. O Lord, take this
situation, and make an eternal weight of glory that far exceeds them all. Let the
Spirit's will enter this situation, and let God's will be done on earth as it
is in heaven. Let your servant Rich not be delayed in doing your will. Let
him go forth to carry out your plans, not man's. For you know the plans that
you have for Him, O Lord. Plans to prosper him, and not to harm him. Plans to
give him a hope and a future. We bind the enemy away from Your plans, and
call Your plans into his life. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, in the
all powerful name of the Christ, King of heaven and earth. Heal the ground of
defeat, and hurl defeat into the abyss permanently in the name of the Lord
Jesus Christ. Fill with the Holy Spirit. Let the name of the Lord be glorified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home