Pain in the neck
This is the prayer request that pushed me to start this blog. I've had a lump in the back of my neck for some time, but recently it's been growing and much more painful. This afternoon I went in to have a dermatologist look at it. He decided to remove it. I'll know in a week or so if it's anything to be concerned about. He's pretty sure it's benign.
Here's the request: The anesthesia's worn off. Pray
...that I'll be able to sleep,
...against infection,
...that it won't trouble me while I'm wearing a tie for 5 all-day workshops next week (RichSwingle.com).
He wasn't sure that he got the whole cyst, so pray that it won't come back.
The reason this pushed me to start this prayer blog is that until I sent the invitation, no one but Joyce (and the hospital staff) knew about this.
I'm grateful to have a team of intercessors to support me in ministry!
Thanks!
In Christ Alone,
Rich

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home