Will you join us?
For several years now I've wanted to have a way to get prayer requests to a crack team of prayer warriors more than once a month in my email updates (RichSwingle.com).
We received overwhelming response to the prayer blog I set up for Joyce (JoyceSwingleUpdate.blogspot.com), both in encouraging Guest Book entries (Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!) and in answered prayer (Thank you Lord! Thank you Lord! Thank you Lord!). So I set up a blog for a friend in our church (JamesRathUpdate.blogspot.com), and once again, we have seen the hand of God at work.
Joyce and I want God to take our ministries to the next level, and we know that won't be done by the stratagies of this world. We would love for you to partner with us in prayer.
Since we can send email from our phone, it's conceivable that you could be praying for a request the same hour it arises.
I wouldn't blame you if you don't want one more subscription coming into your emailbox. If you would like to receive updates through a site feed, just click here to receive info on that: Site Feed Updates.
You may also choose just to check here as the Spirit leads, in which case we'd be most grateful if you would add SwinglePrayer.blogspot.com to your bookmarks.
One of my prayer requests is that my own email would be managable, so if you could please refrain from hitting "reply" to the emails unless you need a response we'd be most grateful. Instead, feel free to pray online by clicking the Comments link at the bottom of each posting at SwinglePrayer.blogspot.com.
My first prayer request (if you don't count decreased email, which we're all praying for--thus the multiple update options), is waiting: SwinglePrayer.blogspot.com.
Thanks for taking this much time to consider this. I will try to keep requests themselves more brief.
In Christ Alone,
Rich & Joyce Swingle

1 Comments:
Rich,
Certainly understand the anxiety that comes from being ill at the time of a major ministry opportunity. You're in my prayers, brother, as you accomplish that which God gifted you to do in His name, by His authority, for His glory, to participate in His Kingdom.
Steve Shomo
Post a Comment
<< Home