LA & Pittsburgh
Friends,
Thanks so much for your prayers for our Off-Broadway run. Follow the blog (RichDrma.com/NewsBlog) for updates as I have time to post them.
Please pray that a venue opens up for Beyond the Chariots near Pacific Palisades, CA, while I'm in the LA area from June 7-11. A producer wants to see it. He's been green lighted to do a major motion picture on the same portion of Eric Liddell's life that my play covers. I have a venue over an hour away, but I don't want him to show up road-weary. If you know of anyone in the area who might be interested send them to RichDrama.com/BeyondtheChariots.
I'll be performing the play four nights in Pittsburgh this week in addition to Big Fish Little Worm twice and The Fall from Les Misérables. Pray for stamina, for salvations and rededications.
In Christ alone,
Rich
Rich Swingle
@ the Helen Hayes Theatre
240 W 44th St, Ste 7
New York, NY 10036

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home